![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Here are some pics of Marco's 1st trip to a Lake in a nearby town. He loved it!! He didn't know what to do with himself. He wasn't too sure about putting his feet in the water and it was warm which is surprising for New England!! :) I am sure he will grow to love it!! He loved to be carried as Mauricio and I walked up and down the shore.
We can't wait to do it again!!
Oh, for the past week or so he has been pulling himself up on his little sofa and back down, well he is now able to go up the stairs. He had so much fun with this new skill!!! He is standing a few more seconds and a few steps between Mauricio and I. We know he will get the confidence to let go!! All in Marco's time!! :)

3 comments:
Great pics, love the videos! It looks like a fun day!
Jen Miller
I loved the pics and videos!
Great pics...What a handsome little man you have!!!
Post a Comment