


Well on July 17th Marco took his first few steps. Here are some short videos, not the greatest but I am sure in the next few days/weeks he will gain more confidence and we will get better videos!! :) He is more confident to stand by himself and he is now up the stairs in no time!!
Here are some pics of what to do on a hot and humid afternoon. He loved climbing under and over the sofa pillows!! The last video showed his determination! ( I put the pillow to high for him) :)
4 comments:
Congratulations Marco! What a big boy!
Ana! Isn't that amazing to watch them grow up?... Marco is no longer a baby, he's turning in to a wonderful little boy!
Tis great to see the videos. I'm sure Mauricio will have him kicking a soccer ball pretty soon too! :)
He's off! (and soon he'll be running) I love the video of Marco climbing the couch cushion! No mountain is too tall for him!
Jen Miller
Post a Comment