Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day in the City

This afternoon, Marco Luis and I met Mauricio in the city. Daddy works right across from the Boston Harbor Hotel (beautiful area). We walked around the new parks, around the Harbor, went outside the aquarium to see the Seal tanks, and then we walked around Faneuil Hall. He loved watching everything!! It was the best weather of the week and it was so nice to spend the afternoon with daddy. He loved the trucks, cars, wagons with horses, boats, people, seals, and everything else. He even got his first Boston Lobster :)
Here is a video of the pictures of our afternoon. Enjoy!!
View this montage created at One True Media
Day in Boston 7/29/08

2 comments:

Fer said...

Very nice pics Ana! I can see you're enjoying summertime!

Elizabeth said...

Boston Lobster - I love! I miss!

He looks like he had a blast I hope you did too!

Peace,
Elizabeth