Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mickey Mouse Love

Marco has so much love for Mickey!! He has been in this love for some time and I finally got some pictures of their love :) He needs to share everything with Mickey; food, toys, etc... If Marco colors something or does something with his toys or sees something outside he needs to grab Mickey and show him and says "Go see Mickey" The other black and white pictures are just me playing around with the camera and you can really see his beautiful big eyes and eyelashes!!






Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mickey Love
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is just to cute

love Alison and seth

http://thecurtisfamilyupdates.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

What would his reaction be if you took him to Disney World? ;-) Rachel (my oldest) loved Mickey like that - I will never forget her opening the box he came in, the smile on her face and the squeel and shouts she came out with!

And I love that Smile Box and the music was PERFECT!