Marco has this new way of playing with cars, trucks, etc... lying down. It is really funny because I remember my nephew doing this at Marco's age and my brother and Mauricio mentioned they did the same thing! Boys or genetics? They say you get a much better angle of the car.. go figure! :) Marco also loves to play with it on the table, sofa, which the boys in our family also did. Again, I guess I won't understand why? :)
I remember my big brother playing with his cars the same way. I guess its a boy thing. Marco is getting so big. I love his pics and video. Thanks for sharing him with us.
2 comments:
I remember my big brother playing with his cars the same way. I guess its a boy thing. Marco is getting so big. I love his pics and video. Thanks for sharing him with us.
Oh boy - Noah too! As you know the Thomas Expert (and he tells people he is too!)
He is adorable! It has to be fun watching him!
Post a Comment