Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We wish you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your loved ones. Here are a few pictures of our day!
We would like to thank Jessica and Jeff and baby Ben for inviting us to be part of their thanksgiving with their family. We could not have achieved all that we have as a family if it weren't for the love and support of our friends and our families.
We have much to be Thankful for and with each year we see our beautiful son grow and get stronger and enjoy the Holiday even more. This year he ate some turkey and green beans... I packed the trusty chicken/veggie ravioli :) which he ate it all!! He ate lots of other things as well throughout the afternoon! :) He loves the snacking and having food out... I guess it will go well when he goes to parties and such :) He had lots of fun and we were so proud of our outging and social little one!!
Click to play Marco Pena and Family Thanksgiving 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Vicki Jensen said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love the family photo!

Love
Vicki

andreaKphotography said...

Darling family photos. Happy Thanksgiving!

Fer said...

I love the family photo as well! Happy Thanksgiving!
Fer

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Marco is such a happy little guy and at such a FUN age! Christmas will be a blast!

Happy Thanksgiving...
Elizabeth