Thursday, November 6, 2008

Following Claire's Blog :)



I just saw in a fellow CDH mom's blog about this bouncy seat comparison picture and thought it was funny that not only do we have the same bouncy seat but the same thing happened to us, where our friend came over with their 4 week old son and we brought out the bouncy seat and Marco was so excited that once the baby was out he had to get on and actually fell asleep!! :) When the baby was in it he kept trying to either bounce the seat or bring the toy that attaches to it. I guess Marco and Claire like to do similar things!!! And check out Claire's blog to see the amazing change in growth!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hilarious! He looks so comfortable.

Claire crawled around in her seat and chewed on the seatbelt, then rocked it for a while. She finally laid back in it and got cozy and watched TV. I put it up after she went to bed so that it doesn't get broken -- in case she has a predecessor some day.