Friday, March 11, 2011

Trip to Disneyland 2011

Hi there Mickey fans,
We have arrived from our wonderful vacation to Disneyland. It was truly an amazing time to join the family and experience this beautiful place together. We had lots of celebrations in the month of March, Marco's birthday, first time in Disney, My birthday, my sister's birthday, one of my niece's first time in Disney, and Maurcio's first time in Disneyland. They are so amazing, that we got to wear special celebration pins for all these events. Every ride I got in or out, I heard, "Happy Birthday", they truly know how to make this an amazing experience. Marco loved being with his cousins, playing, aunts, uncles, grandparents, Mickey's house, etc.. :) He was so brave and loved so many rides. I was amazed to see how much he loved fast rides and loved rollercoaster, ferris wheels... our daring boy I had NO idea :)
We had a blast! Enjoy some our pictures!

No comments: