Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I LOVE

I got this idea from another CDH mom, Sofie's mom has awesome posts and she always posts things that Sofie loves. So here is my take on what our big man loves and can't live without!

Marco loves "my guys" those are all those stuffed animals/guys who need to sleep in bed with him. Glad he has a full size bed!!! :)

Marco LOVES his Legos...he got another great set from one of his friends. Legos are great and Marco is building so well and his imagination has taken off so it is a perfect toy :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

He sure does have a lot of "my guys". LOL Too cute!!! Sofie calls them her "friends"...puppy, Sugar bear, Hoohoo, and Chicken.

*super dude and super dog* said...

Yep! Carter and Marco could be best buds. I bet they'd play with Legos and trains all day :)