Some recent videos (walking, playing, and showing his dance moves... he loves to play with the radio of the house and move) and pictures of playing the the Bean bucket!!! He loves it... hey when you live in rainy New England you have to invite lots of indoor activities. Marco continues to do well!! Just today he learned to say two new words and sign two more things. His signs are shoes, socks, help, for me, more, cheese, cookie, milk, eat, all done, baby, cat, fish, and boy. His words are, ball, water, tree, car, mama, dada, socks, hand, foot, banana (nana), and sounds for cow, horse, and cat, that is all I can remember :) I am still amazed at how quickly he is learning. We are now in a montly monitoring for Early Intervention as we feel Marco is doing really well all around and the gross motor skills (only goal for him) will keep on coming. It is all stuff that we can do at home. It helps to be a child psychologist and one that worked in Early Intervention, that now as a mommy I can work with him. The developmental pediatrician at CDH clinic was very happy with his progress and mentioned that he is right around the 18 months for all the areas and the gross motor skills are all strength and practice because he has shown that he is able to do it, so she said it was a good time to decrease some hours.
2 comments:
He is cuter each and every picture. That is an awesome zoo!
I am going to start a Marco Fan Club now - before an agent gets in the way!
Elizabeth
He's all over the place I bet! As cute as always :)
Post a Comment