How sunny and green! Last time I went to Boston it was just beginning spring and it was so dry and grey. Nice pictures!
Ana,Thanks for stopping by my blog.Marco is such a cutie. I think that Owen, Marco and Fer's Juan Pablo all have a lot in common!darcy
Next time your in town (you were about 5 minutes walk from my house) let me know. I would like to meet Marco. :)Mick
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How sunny and green! Last time I went to Boston it was just beginning spring and it was so dry and grey. Nice pictures!
Ana,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Marco is such a cutie. I think that Owen, Marco and Fer's Juan Pablo all have a lot in common!
darcy
Next time your in town (you were about 5 minutes walk from my house) let me know. I would like to meet Marco. :)
Mick
Post a Comment