A video of some of the pictures from Halloween, celebrating daddy's birthday (which is on Halloween) and his parade and party at school, which he had lots of fun!! He was a dragon (so was one of his friends') :)
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. U are an amazing, precious gift, and a special earthly angel. U are an amazing, courageous, determined, positive and strong fighter. U are an inspiration, brave warrior, and a smilen champ. U are a super hero, a super trooper and a tough cookie. U are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, happiness, laugh, love, and hugs. U will be in my in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending hugs and smiles ur way. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook.
1 comment:
Hi marco
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. U are an amazing, precious gift, and a special earthly angel. U are an amazing, courageous, determined, positive and strong fighter. U are an inspiration, brave warrior, and a smilen champ. U are a super hero, a super trooper and a tough cookie. U are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, happiness, laugh, love, and hugs. U will be in my in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending hugs and smiles ur way. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook.
Post a Comment