Thursday, April 7, 2011

Imagination and dancing

Here is a picture of Marco playing. He was really quiet in his room so I went to check, he loves to play with his doctor kit and pretends all his guys have various problems/illnesses. When I got there he said he got his toy bins and it was an ambulance and Mcqueen (stuffy pillow Mcqueen) was in the back and he needed to go to the hospital. He had his "doctor bag" in the back, Mcqueen all covered, he was sitting with his toy keys saying "Emergency...and making all the ambulance sounds!" I love his imagination, it is so fun to watch and play with him. He has been into pirates lately (especially from Disney) and sometimes his bed or the sofa is his pirate ship and watch out if you walk close by you will be eaten by shark. I love that it is not all about toys now and with his amazing vocabulary and play skills, it is so fun! Here is a video of Marco's new dance moves. To my family who saw his dance "hawk" moves on the street of Downtown Disney I guess this is the next step :) Where does my boy get this, I don't know!!! There is a video of Marco and Daddy playing sports (our winter playground is our basement) :)

No comments: