Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deck the Halls: Part II and Crafts

We have been having fun getting ready for the big day and after all the home decorations were hung we spent some of our mornings doing crafts which Marco loves. We have done home made ornaments (which were fun yet messy) :), we have done a reindeer, Christmas tree with tissue paper, and a snowman which was fun as it was a more "following directions" craft. I wanted him to try and follow steps and try to do it like the picture to see how he would do (most of our crafts are open ended) and he did pretty well and loved it. We have lots more planned so can't wait.
We have a countdown calendar but he still asks every morning if it is Christmas so I think he is excited!! :)















1 comment:

*super dude and super dog* said...

M is so stinkin' adorable and handsome! Looks like he's having a blast making all those crafts, too. I really hope we can let the boys meet--maybe next summer.
-Kellie