We went to Ikea yesterday and got Marco a big boy table. Here he is helping daddy put it together. He did a pretty good job putting the screws in the right place and then the finished product... coloring with daddy! I think someone needs a tools toy :) Oh, and some pictures of the very yummy Pumpkin Donut!!!
Awesome new table. He is such a big boy now! I meant to tell you, we got Jack's car bedding at Target. They even had it in Queen size. I didn't think anyone made kids bedding in bigger sizes (we have a guest bed in his room).
I love all the new pics of Marco. Have a warm and healthy fall! Vicki & Jack
1 comment:
Awesome new table. He is such a big boy now! I meant to tell you, we got Jack's car bedding at Target. They even had it in Queen size. I didn't think anyone made kids bedding in bigger sizes (we have a guest bed in his room).
I love all the new pics of Marco. Have a warm and healthy fall!
Vicki & Jack
Post a Comment