Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's growing...

The beans are growing and Marco is very excited!!! The other pictures are of static hair Marco playing in his ball pit, his Valentine's crafts and one of our many crafts we do upright. I put contact paper and he has to stick various things by reaching, he also has paper for coloring on the wall... all to keep working on his upper body and shoulder strength. We had a nice Valentine's with homemade belgian waffles (that was breakfast thanks to Mauricio and Marco), cupcakes, flowers, chocolates, and a nice weekend!! We are excited for my parents to come tomorrow to spend time with us and celebrate Marco's birthday and my birthday in March!!! We are also planning Marco's
2nd birthday and decided to invite a few friends along with our family. Our friends are our family and they have been through everything with us since we first found out of Marco's condition and we want to share his birthday with them along with our family(Marco's first birthday was a small family event to limit exposure). I am sure we will have a great day... now is off to planning and getting the house ready with Thomas trains!!! :)





3 comments:

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia said...

Ana I LOVE the bean idea. "Watch them grow just like MArco!"

He is just too cute!

~Terri

Fer said...

LOVE the crazy hair picture!!!!!!

Liz and Shane said...

I love all his pictures. what a happy little boy.