Friday, December 12, 2008

Car, Bus, Trains.....

Marco loves anything that is trains, trucks, cars, and his ultimate now is his school bus. He plays with them for quite a while and is really pretending by putting his little people in and out, making the sounds, and have the best time when he actually sees those in real life. Here is a video of him playing last night, our table is the best place for playing I guess!! He is saying lots of dadda and "where is dadda?" when playing with the train or the bus. Mauricio takes the commuter rail to and from work and we take him to the station so Marco sees dadda on the train everyday (he probably thinks dadda works on the train) :)
There is a video of his favorite Mickey Mouse dance as he follows along and me singing his other favorite, Tigger and Pooh. Sorry for my singing but I find it cute that he signs for the Eeyore the donkey and then says "you" and laugs when I make up the words (bad memory. He loves songs and music and follows along now with either adding a few words he nows or all the actions like on the wheels on the bus song, spider song. It is very cute!! I may try and get it on video if I can hide it because if he sees the camera he most likely won't do it :)
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Fer said...

Awwww I LOVE the video!!!!!!

Liz and Shane said...

He is so cute! he is growing fast. thanks for sharing the video, i loved it!